10.03.2007

It seems like only yesterday...




that miss Ella was born. I can't believe that I am planning my daughters one year party. What?!?! Now she is a little spitfire with a mind of her own. I was looking at pictures from the week that she was born and was so sad to see how little she was. Now she is huge. I can't believe it. She is so funny these days- her new favorite thing is to drop things on the ground and say "uh-oh". She is changing so much and learning so many new things everyday. She is walking more and more- or I guess I should say that she is taking more and more steps. She is so much fun and loves to shriek at the top of her lungs and then laugh. When she cries she puts her hand over her mouth or puts her hands on her checks- totally hilarious! Her other new favorite thing is to get my cell phone or use her hand and put it up to her ear like she is talking on the phone. All I can say is, life with Ella in never dull or boring.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

can you believe how fast it goes?! whey aren't really babies anymore..:( what are you doing for her party?

Anonymous said...

And she still loves her sleep. She of course is the sweetest ever. How many babies love to go for their naps and smile and gigggle when you ask if you want to go night night,only Miss Ella.

stewart.shana.ella said...

No... time goes by way to fast:( Her party is going to be pretty easy. Just dinner and cake and ice cream. Hopefully she will dig into her cake:) We have tuns of family coming over.

Libby said...

They grow up too fast! Time for another one ;)!

Danielle said...

lil baby ella.. what a sweetie, it's fun to look back at how little they were. :)