10.27.2007

Family Pictures

My sister in law, Anna, who is an amazing photographer took our family pictures. These are a few of the many pictures we took- it is hard to get little miss Ella to look at the camera and actually smile. Anna did a great job, as always. We just did Ella's one year portraits today and I can't wait to see them. She actually smiled and everything. My lucky day. Check them out below and if you want to look at any of her other work you should check out her website at www.annarasmussen.com. She is awesome.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun! There are some adorable shots here! you guys have such a cute family.

Danielle said...

you guys look so great :) and i LOVE your new background! so cute!!

Libby said...

I love the new blog! It is really cute. I love the pictures even more! Your family is beautiful! I love the setting and the outfits...well done! We need to get our family picture done.

Jamie Lynn said...

SOOOO cute! You have the most adorable family ever! I love it! What a FABULOUS location too! Where is that?

Anonymous said...

i love them! they remind me that we need to get new pictures taken soon! i love your outfits in them!:)

Kata said...

Beautiful! ok- I loved seeing her at the trunk or treat! I regret that we didn't get to chat- or introduce you to my fam- What was I thinking? I was a total spaz that night -- apologies!!