11.02.2007

Halloween


We had a very busy Halloween. We went to 3 trunk or treats... saturday, tuesday and wednesday. With lots of family in town there is always something to do, and it was fun to get Ella dressed up and see our family. I think that Ella is sick of her costume but was a great sport and left her little flower hat thing on for all three trunk or treats. It was fun to get the cousins all dressed up together and they all looked so dang cute. Hope everyone had a happy halloween.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! you guys had a busy halloween. ella looks so sweet in her costume, i love it!! :)

Adam and Ashley said...

Ella made such a cute flower. Can't wait to have my own kids to dress them up.

Lindz said...

Ella is so darling! Halloween is ten times cooler when you have kids! I just tagged you! Read my blog to get the directions. It's a short one, I promise!