11.25.2007
It's the most wonderful time of the year!
We are all decorated for Christmas here at the Christensen household. We have had the best weekend decorating as a family. Ella has even helped, the best way that Ella can help. We even bought a real tree this year. I love it. Seriously it smells wonderful and looks great. We don't have to many ornamets but we still think it is the best tree ever:) We even stuck a few on from our first Christmas when we made all of the ornamets ourselves. One of the most fun things we did was hang lights on our house. The sweet old school bulbs, and let me tell you it is simple but the pictures don't really do it justice. I also posted a few new cute things we got at the store in St. George. It has always made me crazy that we didn't have any place to put our stockings up so I was so excited to find this stocking hanger posted below. Yay! The funniest thing about the Christmas decorating was when were getting things out from storage we let Ella play with Stewart's nativity from his mission. Who new she would get so attached. Notice the random picture of her in her bath. That's right- she had to take a bath with every peice. She has to have All of them in her hands at one time. She drops one occasonally and it is so funny to watch her try and get them back in her hand. She dropped one right by Stewart and he picked it up to hand it to her and she leaned in and opened her mouth, she wanted him to put it in her mouth and then continued to walk around the house like that for a good while. Funny girl. I tied to put them in her bucket so it would be easier for her to carry around, but that just wasn't going to happen- she had to carry them. We are all excited here and can't wait for Christmas.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love it! Merry Christmas!
that's so cute that she loves the nativity! I can just picture her walking around with it in mouth, so awesome!!
Post a Comment