11.07.2007

I've been tagged!

This is a different tag, so here are the rules:
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B. Each player lists 6 little-known facts/habits about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog


1. When I was little I took a whole pack of birth control pills. All I can really think of is that I thought it was candy. So I guess we are lucky to have Ella and it didn't effect me for life taking them so young:)
2. I'm a shy person and have a hard time going out of my comfort zone. But because I cut hair I can really talk to anyone about anything and can remember lots of information that they tell me, usually:)
3. I absolutely hate public pools.... yuck. It grosses me out just thinking about them. It's weird I know, but what can I say. I think that I am this way because of wet n' wild. You all know what I am talking about, the lazy river (the nice pee yellow that it was) and the hair floating around in the pools. Totally nasty.
4. I don't like chocolate- I know you are all thinking... "what?!?" I'm a sour candy kinda girl
5. I love Golden Spoon
6. I am not a morning person- at all. I just hate getting out of bed, but it is easier now that I get to go see Ella's smiling face- she is always so happy to see me in the morning

I tag:
Anna
Danielle
Libby
Carly
Ashley
Kata

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Too funny! Wet 'n Wild was really gross, wasn't it?! I totally LOVE Golden Spoon too......too bad they don't have ANY down here in the boonies... ;( boo hoo!