
Photo 1: we were driving and I look back at Ella and see on her face parts of her cardboard book. I look at her book to find that she has chewed two huge holes in it. I thought that is why they made baby books this way- so they wouldn't get torn or chewed apart:)
Photo 2: Ella's crib! These first two are hard to see but this is her crib like I said. She was supposed to be taking a nap and instead was teething on her crib. There are about 15 (or more) of marks where she chewed deep down into the wood. All that time no one sound out of her, she really must have enjoyed this. She already has 6 teeth but now seems to have the need to chew on everything- our couch, coffee table and a short wall we have right when you walk into our house.
Photo 3: I was putting my make-up on in my room and Ella crawled into my bathroom and she found the toilet paper and thought it looked like a great fun. From there she continued to unroll it, and then shreded it into a million little pieces. I think the fun is just beginning with her:) She is a busy almost one year old:)
7 comments:
oh man! All the joys I get to look forward to. PS your page is too cute.
oh gosh...the things they get in to! i'm glad you got pictures of all of them! your blog looks really cute!!
don't you hate that about the crib! you spend all this money and one child later it is torn apart! jack too has chewed apart many of his nice books. don't they have any idea =)???
by the way...your blog is WAY cuter than mine, don't deny it!
Ok, that is HYSTERICAL! Kids do the darndest things don't they?! I have to say I just had my blog set with the exact same background! Great minds think alike, right?! ;)
Jamie
Good luck, she sounds just like her mother, you always got into everything, but you had a great time, I still have the pictures of you when you dumped the cereal all over the floor, not one but two boxes. To bad I didnt have pictures of your fun time with all the eggs in the playroom, and all the other things. It has only just begun.
This is awesome! One of "those" days. You'll get through it with a smile I'm sure.
Post a Comment