10.08.2007

Cabin and Conference weekend!






Over conference weekend we went up with Stewart's family to the cabin in Brian Head. It was fun to have everyone together, but Ella gets nervous with big groups. She gets a little clingy to Stewart and I which is funny because when we are home she never wants to be held because she is busy playing with her toys. Anyway, we had a nice relaxing weekend. We watched conference and took family pictures, which is always fun when you have like twenty people in you family. But they should be really cute. We also took individual family pictures. Ella is a ham and wouldn't smile for them but lucky for me she is so cute that they will turn out cute anyway. It is always fun to get all the cousins together so they all can just play and get to know each other a little better. We decided to give them all a bath together and you can tell Ella and Ainsley didn't think that was the best idea ever, and Jake and Adam don't seem to know what there cousins are freaking out about. But the picture makes me laugh. The picture with the two girls was hard to take because Ella just wanted to take Ainsleys headband off and was just all around interested in doing anything besides looking at the camera. Good times!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I love getting together with family! Cute pictures too! I love the new blog...one of my favorites. How did you do yours?

Anonymous said...

Shana:
Your family is the cutest! I especially love the pic of you and Ella where your hair is all curly! Darling! Oh, and thanks for making me so beautiful today. I LOVE my hair!!! Michele