10.22.2007

Ella's 1st birthday

I can't believe my baby is one! It's a little sad but she is at such a fun age. Her birthday was Saturday but we celebrated on Sunday! We had tuns of family over and had a big yummy dinner, presents and then cake. Ella had a grand time with her cake. At first she wasn't to sure about the whole thing but quickly figured it out and from there continued to make a huge, funny mess. Ella has mastered many things in her first year. She is talking (repeating everything we say), walking, eating "big" people food, and is just a joy to be around. She has such a cute personality and I love watching her. Happy Birthday Ella, we love you. Thank you to everyone who came and gave her such cute things, and to my mom who helped with the whole thing!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

cute pic!! I love the cake ones,.. makes me totally crave some! Wish we could've been there! She's such a cutie, and she's getting so big! Can't believe it's been a whole year!

Libby said...

Ok, those are the funniest cake-eating pictures ever! I love the one with her arms around the cake...my kind of girl! How cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! Happy first Birthday Ella! I love first birthdays. We should do an arranged marriage- I three ages to choose from.:)

stewart.shana.ella said...

Britt- That sounds like a plan to me, all your boys are way cute. We may have to pick one of the older two so she wont have to wait to long for the youngest to serve a mission:) but he should be the perfect age for Veronica's soon to be little girl.