On another note my Dad was in town for a quick visit. He flew in from Ohio to meet his wife and the boys who came into town from California. He is living in Ohio, and as soon as they sell the house in California the boys and Beth will meet him in Ohio. They are actually going to settle down in Kentucky (most likely) which is really close to Ohio- just over a bridge I guess. So, it was fun to have them here and Ella loved seeing her two red headed little uncles. They were at our house today and brought Ella a cute toy that she loves. We are always happy to see them and Ella loves all the attention.
9.30.2007
Ella's new hair do and visitors
On another note my Dad was in town for a quick visit. He flew in from Ohio to meet his wife and the boys who came into town from California. He is living in Ohio, and as soon as they sell the house in California the boys and Beth will meet him in Ohio. They are actually going to settle down in Kentucky (most likely) which is really close to Ohio- just over a bridge I guess. So, it was fun to have them here and Ella loved seeing her two red headed little uncles. They were at our house today and brought Ella a cute toy that she loves. We are always happy to see them and Ella loves all the attention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I definately think ella's pony tail is very cute.:)
So adorable! Girls are fun to dress up. Build a Bear also has cute little bows that are free (I think they mean with the purchase of a bear) they are little and cute and come with a rubberband attached in a ton of colors. This makes them easy to use. My aunt uses them for her daughter, I use them for my yorkie.
i love the hair!! I have no idea when Ainsley will have hair, enjoy it! :)
That is a great idea Britt. Bows are hard to find, I actually just found some at Dagermans but I will have to check out build a bear. Don't worry Danielle, Ella is still pretty bald. Good thing for headbands:)
Post a Comment