Over Labor Day we went to visit my Grandma. She just moved into a new house after living in the same house for over fifty years. It is sooo nice.She spoiled Ella and got her some really new cute clothes. We had a great time just visiting with family. We also went to visit my Grandpa and Grandma Laughter.... Ella was a bit overwhelmed with all the new people, but did a great job. It was a great weekend. Ella loved Madison, they played the piano, played with toys and all in all Ella just enjoyed playing with her. I am also very happy to report that Ella has officially taken her first steps. Thats right folks- she took 4 steps in a row and then has just taken a few here and there but when she realizes that she is walking she sits down. I can't believe how fast my baby is growing up. She has also learned how to blow kisses- it's so adorable. She just opens her mouth and puts her hand on her mouth. She also has the cutest little wave, and loves to clap. She is so much fun, I can't stand it:)
3 comments:
So cute!! Isn't it crazy how fast they grow. It is so exciting but at the same time kind of sad.
I cant believe she is walking! I cant wait to see it!
Hey Stranger! How are you? I am so glad you got onto our blog- now I have your link. Your little girl is adorable!
Post a Comment