8.29.2007

Oh, our little miss Ella




These are a few of my favorite current pictures of Ella. She is the funniest baby. All of these my sister in law took and this is what happens to me when I try and get her pictures taken professionally. She pulls funny faces, I especially love the bull dog face (see left) that she makes, she love to make this face and breath funny through her nose. She is getting so big I can't believe it. Only two more months and she will be 1. She is such a busy girl- walking around the furniture, pulling up on any and everything, standing on her own, waving, clapping, crawling, and making the funniest noises and sounds. Yesterday I was watching her and she was pulling stuff out of her toy chest and I thought to myself- "she is going to fall right in there" because she was trying to reach something on the very bottom and she was on her tip toes and sure enough she flipped right in. It was seriously the funniest thing I have ever seen, of course she was screaming but I had to laugh- her feet were sticking in the air. She is also loving to get into the pantry and takes all of her baby food out- probably hoping I will throw it away since she hates it. She also is into giving hugs, I love it. I love that little girl so much.

4 comments:

Libby said...

I love your blog! I am so glad your mom sent you ours! Ella is so cute and getting so big! I think the last picture I saw of her was when she was pretty much brand new. Aren't they so much fun!!

jamieBEE said...

It has been so long since I have seen you guys! It is so good to catch up. You guys are so cute! I found you through Anna (she is in our ward). I hope you don't mind - I added you to my blogging friends.

Sean and Hollee said...

I love all the pics! Ella oh my heck, i've never seen a baby with so much personality. She is so stinkin cute!!

Jamie said...

OH MY GOSH Shanna! She is absolutely GORGEOUS! My mom gave me your blog address yesterday and I was SOOO happy you have a blog! She is just gorgeous....just like her gorgeous mommy! I miss you a TON and am so happy that we can keep up now with our blogs! My personal blog is set to private, but send me an email to jamielynnportrais@yahoo.com and I will add you and send you an invite to come look! YAY! Thanks for thinking of me! Love ya girl!
Jamie H