So, I know it's not Halloween yet but her costume just came in the mail and I had to try it on her. I couldn't resist showing off how cute she looks in it. I love it.
LOVE it! I just can't stand it. PS just so you know... you are coming to work with me! I just want to see your face at work. It would be so fun. Not to mention the salon is too cute. Let me know when I can come over and help you move!
ah!! I love that costume! :) I SOOO almost got that one for Ainsley! I was THIS close! Instead I went for a butterfly :) I think we're coming down for Halloween, so our flower and butterfly can hang out together :D
oops..i meant to post on this entry, but posted on your NY trip one at the bottom. anyways, this is carly, libby's sister in law. cute blog! ella is SO cute!!
8 comments:
LOVE it! I just can't stand it. PS just so you know... you are coming to work with me! I just want to see your face at work. It would be so fun. Not to mention the salon is too cute. Let me know when I can come over and help you move!
You are so funny. I am totally thinking about it, I do love the salon, it is so nice.
SOOO cute! You are way on top of things! I cant even think of next week...let alone a whole month ahead! :) I LOVE the costume!
ah!! I love that costume! :) I SOOO almost got that one for Ainsley! I was THIS close! Instead I went for a butterfly :) I think we're coming down for Halloween, so our flower and butterfly can hang out together :D
You guys should totally come down cause we can take lots of cute pictures:)
So cute!!I have no idea what Jack is going to be.
oops..i meant to post on this entry, but posted on your NY trip one at the bottom. anyways, this is carly, libby's sister in law. cute blog! ella is SO cute!!
Ella is so adorable!
Post a Comment