On anther note, we have been at Stewart's parents for a week now babysitting his two little brothers, and we have about a week to go. Ah geez! It's going well but Ella is missing her bed and her own house. We have gone home a couple times so she can have a nap and she gets so excited to see her crib. She is also getting more teeth- I feel so bad for her. I can't wait until she has all of them, but she only has 5- almost six which means that we have a long way to go.
9.22.2007
Ice cream festival
On anther note, we have been at Stewart's parents for a week now babysitting his two little brothers, and we have about a week to go. Ah geez! It's going well but Ella is missing her bed and her own house. We have gone home a couple times so she can have a nap and she gets so excited to see her crib. She is also getting more teeth- I feel so bad for her. I can't wait until she has all of them, but she only has 5- almost six which means that we have a long way to go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Fun! I love ice cream! Yummy. Where was the festival?
you don't like ice cream?! i've never heard of such a thing!!! :)
I know I am totally crazy! The festival was at a park right off of Summerlin parkway- I think right off durango?
Post a Comment