
to this?!?!?! And can you please tell me
where to find the pause button. My kids are getting WAY to big for my liking. Let's not even get started on how Ella is going to be four in four months. Four sounds sooo old. My little man is THREE months old. When did this happen. I swear I just blinked. I just want to remember the little moments that happen everyday. The cute things they do. How they look. Oh man. Lately when I think having little ones is hard I then think, this is the easy part. 15 will be hard. When i have to send them out into the world that will be hard. When I can make very decision for them that will be hard.At three months this guy:
- Smiles ALL the time. Even if he is crying and you smile at him he will almost always smile back in the middle of crying
-He has started laughing ( it melts my heart)
- Weighs 16 pounds and is 26 inches long
- Sleeps from 8:30pm until 8- 8:30am
-Loves his big sister. He watches her and smiles at her ALL the time
- Getting so close to rolling from his back to his stomach (he can go the other way already)
- Loves his swing and baby Einstein jungle gym
- Discovered he has feet and doesn't know what to think about them
- Getting good with grabbing things and loves to reach out and touch his toys
- He is just such a happy go lucky baby and is pretty easy thus far and i have no complaints. He is easy going and so fun
- Loves, loves his bath
- Just couldn't get any more darling. The last three months have been great:)



One of my favorite baby products this time around has been this awesome swaddle blanket. Seriously LOVE it. And so does he, see the big smile below. I wish I had one with Ella. Both my kids have loved to be swaddled.
Lot's of new updates below:)
4 comments:
oh, he is a cutie.:) and, i totally know what you're saying! i was just thinking the other day how i cannot believe that benjamin is 7 MONTHS! they need to slow down.
where is the time going with our boys i dont know i feel like i was just getting ready to go to the hospotal the morning luke was born so crazy he is getting so big so quick :) love him
He's so cute and floppy. Love the cheeks.
My favorite is him sleeping with just his diaper on. All big and chunky! Love it!
Time just never stops enjoy every minute!
Post a Comment