The pics are out of order, but I don't care too much:) My little bug caught her first fish. I was so proud of her.


Snow in JUNE. It was actually pretty fun.




Callie and Ella
Funny boys.... I think Luke is wondering what his arm is doing on Brysen but can't figure out how to move it back:)
My two favorite little people.

Kathryn has a giant bear at the cabin and I'm not sure where it came from but Ella was a fan.
Ella and my cousin Hollee's little boy Stratten. He loved Ella and Ella warmed up to him finally. Anyone who knows Ella knows she likes older kids but is always a little gun shy of younger kids.


Love my little man... Anna do you recognize his pj's:) Good thing I had warm clothes for him from you! And how old does he look chillin in that chair.

Catching the snow in her mouth:)
OK- so her are all the girls that made the trip so fun:)





My grandma, cousins and aunts. And a few of us were lucky enough to have our kids with us ( I am not being sarcastic at all, ok maybe a little)

4 comments:
I can't get over how old Callie has gotten! WHAT?!
LOVE all the pictures!
So fun, we need to get another girls trip on the docket for our family...I will mention that to mi madre. I almost cry everytime I see Luke in evan's clothes. I just cant believe he is wearing them, Evan just wore them. Why did my baby grow up? :)
I NEED copies of those group pics from someone...please!!! How could I have forgotten my camera?
Post a Comment