6.26.2010

We LOVE Summer!!!!

Summer is the best. I love everything about it. Swimming. BBQ's. Corn on the cob. Fruit. Swimming. Playing at the park. Nail polish. Just to name a few.

Trying out the swing. Not to sure about it at first but then decides they aren't so bad.

Stewart trying to get Ella to appreciate how fun the splash pad's can be. It didn't work.

Cute boys hanging out in the stroller at the park

We spend the afternoons coloring away. This is one of Ella's favorite activities. She is becoming a pro and I just love how she looks when she colors. Some moments I find myself never wanting to forget.

I just wanted to post this picture of the girls from two years ago. When did it become ok for them to grow up. The picture below is exactly two years later. I swear they look like they are ten. Ok maybe not ten but time flies by and it needs to stop. And sorry to miss Elliot who has her eyes closed but it was the only one I took.


I took the girls to townsquare with a play group in our ward and they both had some rosie cheeks going on so we hit up the shade to have a little picnic

1 comment:

anna banana said...

Ella looks like a natural model in the picture of her and Elliot. Love her hip pushed out! Happy Summer! We sure miss you!