6.06.2010

Blessed

Mr. Luke was blessed May 16th 2010! It was a very nice day and it was wonderful to have our little guy blessed. We were so grateful for our family and friends that were able to attend. Thank you all so much.

My mom's parents were there- it is always nice to have them come for a visit.

Luke looked seriously cute in his tie.... love him.

Our little family of four. And all the guys that helped bless our little man (minus Grandpa Stewart and Landon)

My grandma (love her so much) and four generations

And my Dad's side that came down- I just love my family. My grandma took Maddie and Ella to the Shark Reef while we were at Ashlyn and Kyle's sealing and Ella is still talking about it. She loved it.

3 comments:

Kelly Pia said...

Your baby is darling! I still need to come see him.

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

i loved lukey in his outfit he looked tostinking cute :)

anna banana said...

He looks so handsome already! You guys are going to have a looker! I am so sad we missed it!