5.30.2010

Updates cming soon!!!!

My goal is to start updating at least once a week. Do you think I can do it?!?! Yeah I have my doubts too:)

Updates coming:
-Luke's blessing
-Disneyland
-Beach
-Mini Grand Prix (Ella has been asking to go here for months and we finally took her)

Before I forget a few things about our guy-

-At Luke's 2 month check up he was 14 pounds 8 ounces (95% percentile) and 25 inches long. He is gaining weight so fast. My last post around mothers day he was only 13 pounds
-He is wearing 3-6 month clothes. I can squeeze him into 0-3 but it is a tight fit. His arms barely fit into the are holes:)
-Sleeping great. Usually 9:30 to 5 then gets up again around 9 or so
-Talking up a storm. He is so chatty I just love it.
-Still mr smiley. I can't get over how much he smiles.
-He can roll from his stomach to his back- I put him on his tummy for tummy time and he rolled right back to his back. I thought it was a fluke and put him back on him tummy and he then rolled over again. I kept putting him on his tummy only to get the same results. Very entertaining.
-He LOVES to eat. I have never seen anything like it......

Ok, lots of pictures to follow. I know you all can't wait.

4 comments:

Emily Harkness said...

He is so big! Mylie was 14 pounds 1oz. at 1 year. You are going to be sporting some major arm muscles! I am excited for your updates!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

i can't wait to see all of the pics you better get on it asap :)

Anonymous said...

He is such a solid dude! Cutie patutti! (what? How do you even spell that? You get what I mean)

anna banana said...

Yeah i would love weekly updates!