



Mothers Day- It was fabulous. Nice and relaxing. I got a great nap and Stewart took care of the kiddos. I turned off the baby monitor so I slept so well. We then visited Great grandma Christensen and then headed to my moms for dinner.
I love my kids.... most of the time! Ok, ok all the time:)
Don't let him fool you, he hates his car seat. It is awesome.... actually he is starting to figure out it doesn't matter he is no getting out and he is starting to cry less.
Never a real smile for the camera. My little bug just got all signed up for pre-school in the fall. Where has the time gone?!?! I can't believe it. She is so excited and I know she is going to love it. But it still makes me sad.
GRADUATION- I am so proud of Stewart. It is so nice he is done with school. He has been so dedicated and done so well. He has always made time for me and the kids no matter how busy he was. It was a great day! He is such a great husband and father and I am so lucky to have him as my husband.
3 comments:
Cute, cute pictures! I can't believe Luke is already 13 pounds! I love his smiles! And Ella is so adorable. Love all of her cute outfits! And especially CONGRATS on the GRADUATION!!!! I bet that feels SOOOO good.
The picture of Ella at the end is the best, now those are some BIG brown eyes! Congrats on your accomplishments!
Love all the pictures, so proud of stew he is so smart :) i love that luke is so smiley i am jealous haha
Post a Comment