7.21.2010

So, I have real things to blog about what we have really been up too. But for now, here are some pictures of my adorable kids.

My Ella, who likes to pose like this for the camera. Such a ham. She gave her first little scripture in primary Sunday. We picked a short one and she memorized it the night before. She had it down great but just kinda whispered it into the microphone. It was pretty darn cute:)

My little couch potatoes. Isn't it lovely how Luke is chillin in a purple chair. I guess that's what happens when you have an older sister. Thank goodness Grammy bought him some cute little trucks.

And just because I think this picture is funny

3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

i love that picture of luke in ellas chair :)
ella is so cute love her

grammyjan said...

I don't think they could get any more adorable than they are. I miss their cute faces.

anna banana said...

Love the feet on the face picture, classic, you better teach him the fish face quick!

Like the new sleek blog look! :)