8.08.2010

Lazy!

So I have been so lazy at updating this blog lately! I need to just get on here and get it done, but pretty sure I am too tired tonight. By next Sunday I hope to have updated at least....

-Ella's swimming lessons
-Maybe family pictures ( if my awesome photographer gets them up... but no rush Anna. I know your really busy:)
- California
-Random pictures I have
- I know there is more I have to do but my brain is not working
-Lucas at four months

And before I forget because it is already so late, but on the 19th of July Luke was four months. At his check-up he was 18.5 pounds and almost 27inches long. I weighed him tonight and he was already 18 lbs 14.5 ounces. How is he almost 19 pounds.... Ella weighed that at a year:)

3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

ya you are lazy you slacker :) JK i cant believe how much weight he gained in a week haha cute little boy :) i want to see little miss ellas swim lessons :)

grammyjan said...

Not LAZY, busy with two kids all day and worn out at night. Well maybe 3 kids the biggest one Stew, not really Stew, you are a great help all the time with the kiddos. Kiss my little sweeties and give them a hug from Grammy. Miss them already.

anna banana said...

I am lazy too, sorry...actually not, it is just a busy life right! Summer time!