8.15.2010

My family

I love these three. They are my favorite people in the whole world. And there is nothing better than having a photographer in the family. Check out Anna's site here.

The best picture we could get with of the two monkeys. Pretty sure right after this Ella let Luke go and he fell over.







Ella was just wanting to make funny faces the entire time.

7 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

You have the cutest family ever :) love them all! i love each and every one of the pics anna took there so cute! I love the updated pics on the side too its so cute :)

Anonymous said...

SO cute! Loving these pics. Your kids are just the sweetest! You don't look too bad yourself ;)

Libby said...

what a gorgeous family! very cute pictures!

anna banana said...

I am still just in love with the color palette you came up with. Darling!

grammyjan said...

Love all the pics and the colors are great, Happy 5 months to Luke today. The time has gone by way to fast, he is growing and changing every time I see him.

Emily Harkness said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!!! And your cute outfits and the colors. Great job! Where did you get Ella's darling sweater?

You guys are such a darling family.

Adam and Ashley said...

Cute family pictures. Just to answer your question on ordering books, if you do place an order on the eshow, the books will be delivered directly to your home. Don't you think they are the cutest books ever?