I wish I had the guts to chop my hair this short. I love this haircut but Stewart says it looks like a boy haircut. Pretty sure if I saw a boy with this hair I wonder why he had girl hair.
I would be scared myself. I just cut my hair the shortest it has been and I love it and want to go shorter. It would probably not take very long to do. By the way, did you see I left a comment on your previous post that if you order books they will be sent directly to you. I think Ella would love the books from the Fairies and Princess section. For Luke I would reccommend any of the Touchy Feely books.
Go for it! Your hair is already short, and short hair grows so fast, it'd be back to where it was in no time. (And I don't think it looks like boy hair, either!)
6 comments:
Whatev! Let's do it!!
I would be scared myself. I just cut my hair the shortest it has been and I love it and want to go shorter. It would probably not take very long to do. By the way, did you see I left a comment on your previous post that if you order books they will be sent directly to you. I think Ella would love the books from the Fairies and Princess section. For Luke I would reccommend any of the Touchy Feely books.
you should do it :) your brave enough
I think it is way cute!!
Go for it! Your hair is already short, and short hair grows so fast, it'd be back to where it was in no time. (And I don't think it looks like boy hair, either!)
I love that sassy cut! You could totally pull that off!
Post a Comment