At the end of July we headed to So Cal to visit the Rasmussen's. We had big hopes of hanging out at the beach but alas the weather was no good. It was cold and the water was freezing. We did go for a few hours here and there but that was about the extent of it.
On Saturday we road the train from Oceanside to San Diego. We just walked around and all in all had a good day. Ella was so excited to ride the train and still talks about it to this day.
My pictures are out of order and I don't really care to fix them:) So this was on the way home on the train. Jake and Ella checking out the sites:)
Hanging out in Old Town after dinner. We played duck, duck goose which is pretty funny with the little kids. And a cute picture if the little ones (I'm not sure poor Evan liked the idea)
I didn't think Ella would go for this but to my surprise she enjoyed












1 comment:
So glad you guys came!
Post a Comment