9.04.2010

Swimming lessons


I can't believe I didn't take more pictures of swimming lessons. I am so lame. I do have a really cute video of Ella jumping off the diving board but will have to post that later.

Ella did wonderful at swimming lessons this year. She is so brave and has become such a little swimmer. She likes to think of herself as a mermaid:) She had her moments but overall loved every minute of swimming lessons. I was so surprised that she even jumped of the diving board this year. Her teacher can get these little ones to do anything and she is fabulous. Now she is just a full on swimmer and is a little to brave for my taste and holds her breath so long it freaks me out sometimes but it is so cute. We have swam quite a bit this summer and she is so fun to swim with now that she actually swims. We have races, jump of the side, dive for rings and just have a great time with our little bug in the pool.

No comments: