It was nice to get away for memorial day but I have to say it is always nice to come home to your own house and bed. Ella loves her crib and does so much better when she is in it and in her own room. She is changing so much everyday, last week she figured out how to go from sitting up to laying on her tummy in one smooth move instead of just falling over. She is the best baby ever. We love her so much!
5.30.2007
Three little monkeys....
It was nice to get away for memorial day but I have to say it is always nice to come home to your own house and bed. Ella loves her crib and does so much better when she is in it and in her own room. She is changing so much everyday, last week she figured out how to go from sitting up to laying on her tummy in one smooth move instead of just falling over. She is the best baby ever. We love her so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it looks like you guys had so much fun! I really wish we could've been there. I love the monkey bath blackmail picture :) and Thom's hair is totally awesome, lol.
Post a Comment