5.13.2007

A few random pictures

So, Stewart has been finishing up school, for about a month anyway. He was crazy busy for the last few weeks and all the madness has finally ended. Yeah for Ella and I because we will actually see him. He was up until 6:30 am with no sleep for those few long weeks. He would sleep from 6:30am till 9am or so and then off to school and then would pull another all nighter. He has all studio classes with huge projects that require major model building and much more. But this picture is actually after he finished a drawing he had to do for a class. It was around 5 am so I was asleep, thank goodness or he would have had to use the hose in the backyard to clean up those black hands. And the picture of Ella just because I love her long eyelashes... lucky girl.

No comments: