Oh how the time flies. Ella Bella is a big 7 months today. I can't believe it, I really can't. She is changing so much. So here is the low down on all of her sweet talents.... lately she does the funniest thing where she smiles and wrinkles up her nose and breathes like a little bull dog (not so much a talent, but funny!) She now weighs about 18 pounds, the last time I weighed her at least. She loves to sit up, and only will stand when we are holding on to her. She has been scooting a bit, she just needs to figure out how to hold up her head. To get things she wants she just rolls to get it. She has been sleeping from 7pm till 8am- I'm still not sure how I got so lucky. She loves to hear the sound of her voice, and loves to scream. She also has a thing for fake coughing. We took her swimming and now only likes to be held on her back in the pool. She loves big people food, and is constantly grabbing for whatever we have. She is getting better at her sippy cup, but it is still a work in progress. Whenever we go out Ella can't sit still. She is so interested in everything around her, and loves to touch things. Needless to say she is a busy body. I am hoping she takes her time crawling and walking. I'm not ready for that. The picture above is Ella wondering why she has a twin sister we never told her about:) Actually she just loves to kiss herself.
5.20.2007
7 months old!
Oh how the time flies. Ella Bella is a big 7 months today. I can't believe it, I really can't. She is changing so much. So here is the low down on all of her sweet talents.... lately she does the funniest thing where she smiles and wrinkles up her nose and breathes like a little bull dog (not so much a talent, but funny!) She now weighs about 18 pounds, the last time I weighed her at least. She loves to sit up, and only will stand when we are holding on to her. She has been scooting a bit, she just needs to figure out how to hold up her head. To get things she wants she just rolls to get it. She has been sleeping from 7pm till 8am- I'm still not sure how I got so lucky. She loves to hear the sound of her voice, and loves to scream. She also has a thing for fake coughing. We took her swimming and now only likes to be held on her back in the pool. She loves big people food, and is constantly grabbing for whatever we have. She is getting better at her sippy cup, but it is still a work in progress. Whenever we go out Ella can't sit still. She is so interested in everything around her, and loves to touch things. Needless to say she is a busy body. I am hoping she takes her time crawling and walking. I'm not ready for that. The picture above is Ella wondering why she has a twin sister we never told her about:) Actually she just loves to kiss herself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I love to kiss myself too Ella!
she's so cute! i love that picture!!
Post a Comment