5.31.2007

One crazy baby!!!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

she has so much energy! Trucking it around and around, that's so cool! Did you guys take that thing home?? I love the video! It's so fun to see!!

Brock Nelson said...

Oh man that is too cute! I have to tell you I also LOVE the pics of her smiling. She is getting so big. So, after I watched the video I watched the one Stewart made of Ella's birth. I shouldn't have done that since I'm in such an emotional state. I bawled! Help me! I need to get a grip. I'm so excited to get together this week. I heard they give away free food the day before Cafe Rio opens. We should do that!

stewart.shana.ella said...

No we left that thing at the cabin so all the grandkids can have fun in it. Just wait Ainsley will be cruising in no time.

stewart.shana.ella said...

Seriously Veronica lets hit it up the day it opens- I love Cafe Rio!!