Ella still loves her sleep. Sleeping still around 17-18 hours a day. This was last night after we went out to dinner with Stewart's family. Which was a little traumatic for her. We went to Osaka, we sat at the tables where they cook right in front of you. They bang things together, start volcano fires in the onions and things. Ella was not a fan, crying and getting all upset so when we got in the car she was a happy camper and went right to sleep.
2 comments:
Will you dress any daughters I have? I just cant stand it, it is SO CUTE! Love the green outfit! You can just plan out my daughter's outfits for like a month at a time.
Sounds good. We will plan it out monthly. Stick with the Rasmussen tradition and you will get a girl next. I wish I had Ella's clothes in my size.
Post a Comment