5.24.2011

Sunday Best

This is what happens when I have to wake up Luke for church. At least he looks so handsome in his little suit!
SIMPLY ADORABLE! Enough said.
She is my sweet little girl who lets me dress her up and do her hair. She loves getting all dressed up.
Church with Luke is PAINFUL. He does ok in sacrament and then forget the rest of the meetings. We hang out in the halls and the gym. It is going to be a long, long four months.
Sometimes I resort to putting him in between the doors, and he thinks it is funny for a little while and then I get this: see below picture.

Then after the doors get old we hang in the gym and Luke does things like this. Plus he likes to bonk his head on the floor to hear the thud. Awesome!

2 comments:

anna banana said...

The yelling ones are the best!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

they are both to freaken cute :) love them in their church clothes