5.24.2011

Spring Break park two: Utah

We made it home late Monday night from California and left again Thursday. This time we headed to Utah for some much needed time with my side of the family. We of course stayed with my Grandma. She is the BEST. I was so sad when I got home and realized I had no pictures with my grandma and the kids. My Grandma spoils us when we are there and Ella always looks forward to a toys r us trip:)
Out of order but this is Easter morning. Ella is so fun to watch and was ecstatic when she learned the Easter bunny had still come to see her even though we were at my Grandma's.
Saturday was all about the Laughter Easter egg hunt. My Grandma Laughter has done is for years. I remember it as a kids. I always loved it and now my kids get to experience it as well. She even has pinatas. Again, I don't know why I didn't get pictures with my grandparents. Although it was so cold in Utah. Blah. So I barley took ANY pictures since i was freezing. Thanks to my wonderful Grandma and Grandpa Laughter for the wonderful egg hunt.
She was so serious trying to hit the pinata.
With all her goods.
Luke didn't care to much for the collecting of Easter eggs and just tried to throw them out when I put them in his basket:)

No comments: