Spring break was CRAZY. The first weekend of spring break we headed to sunny California for some fun with Stewart's family. We went to the beach and Disneyland. We all had a great time and are thankful Anna and Al let us stay with them. I am sure having constant visitors is stressful and can get crazy with so many people staying in one place but they are always willing to put a roof over our head.....for free. Thanks guys!
The boys.... I know I am biased, but it doesn't get much cuter than these boys. I am so lucky to be around such handsome guys:)

I told Ella to give me, "I love Disneyland and am so happy to be here face." This is what I got.

My sleeping babies. Ella asks me every time we are in Disneyland if she can get in her stroller and take a nap... love that girl.

Cutie pies!

Beachin it up!!!! Do you like how both kids are looking different ways?!?! Story of my life. Sheesh!

I could squeeze this little lady all day, well when she isn't being grumpy.

Collecting sea shells

Collecting rocks (which he loves) and eating sand.

I love this little man and he is seriously the happiest guy around. Happy and NAUGHTY. He is one busy boy but does everything with a smile.

Jake and Ella. Seriously. cute. together.

These two might be two peas in a pod and it's probably good we don't live in the same state. Pretty sure they would feed off each other.
1 comment:
So fun to have you guys come! I still wish we loved in the same state... Maybe because the chances of Luke teaching Evan something new is small, it will always be the other way around! :)
Post a Comment