12.07.2009

Post much?

Ella's three year pictures!

My oh so talented sister in law, Anna took pictures of Ella while we were in Seattle for Thanksgiving. They are so, so dang cute I can barely stand it. Anna is so talented and takes the most amazing pictures. Check out here website HERE! And check out the rest of Ella's pictures HERE! I sure love my sweet little Ella. We can't wait to meet our sweet little guy- Ella is so excited she can hardly stand it. Notice the little baby BOY in some of her pictures. I am so grateful to have such a wonderful photographer in the family.

Coming soon:

- Thanksgiving in Seattle
- A whole post of pictures from Ella's little photo shoot:)
- And other stuff we have been up too- I have been so lame at posting but couldn't wait to share pictures of my darling little girl (who looks just like her Daddy:)

4 comments:

Danielle said...

i looked through the pics yesterday and that's my fave! so cute! Although the rest were great too :D

anna banana said...

She is so darling and easy to photograph! (well this time she was:)

Lambeth Family said...

Those pictures are absolutely beautiful. Yes she looks like dad, but you are definetely coming through I can see!

Emily Harkness said...

So, So Cute!