I couldn't help but post more pictures of my beautiful daughter. She is just so darn cute I can barely stand it. She is such a sweet girl. She loves to cuddle with her mom and dad, (not a fan of hugging little people) but always wants to have family hugs and scratch our backs and play with my hair. And oh how this girl loves her dolls. I have never seen anything like it. It makes me laugh every day. She treats them like they are real- talks to them and will tell me she misses them when we are not at home. She gives them baths- reads to them, you name it. She will never smile for her pictures but since we had her baby she couldn't help but smile. Yesterday she said to me, " oh my little baby has ears, I sure hope my little brother has ears too;)" Me to Ella, me too! And when ever I will let her get away with it she brings her little stroller and baby with us on errands. And she can NOT wait to her little brother gets here- she has big plans for helping out. And I 'm sure our sweet little man will be showered with so much love by his big sister. Notice she has her boys doll in her pictures- that is her "fake" brother- but she tells me that she just wants her real one to get here.
We also had family pictures taken while in Seattle- Anna of course did a fabulous job. Best photographer around:)
1 comment:
i LOOOOVE ellas pics she is so cute and such a little model
Post a Comment