11.15.2009

Sewing 101

OK folks, I have learned how to sew! Maybe! Yesterday I used the sewing machine for the first time and made some burp clothes. Don't look to close, but they turned out pretty cute. It isn't as hard as I thought but like I said I am no expert. Stewart just made fun of me all day because I was being so domestic:) In all I made like 15- it was fun but I am glad I am done- for now:) I know it isn't really impressive for all you talented sewers out there but I am trying.


This fabric is my favorite!


5 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

SOOO cute i want you to make me some :)

susie harty said...

Very cute! I would have thought you were a pro if you hadn't mentioned this was your first time with the sewing machine. I think everytime I get the machine out I have to relearn how to thread it and use it. I guess I need a lot more practice.

Emily Harkness said...

Very cute! Love the prints.

anna banana said...

they are so cute, way to go!

Lambeth Family said...

I love them! Way to go!