Also, at the last minute Ella decided she wanted to be Peter Pan. What?!?!? I don't care she wanted to be Peter Pan but how about a little notice. I called all around hearing the same thing, "we are pretty picked over and we have no peter pan!" Finally Grammy found one at a store by her house. It was a 4-6T but we just needed a few alterations. We added a little stitching to dress it up a bit and we had ourselves a Peter Pan. Although she was called a boy a few times and Robin Hood countless times I think she looked ADORABLE. She always corrected people telling them that she was Peter Pan. Later that night she said to me jokingly, " Everyone thought I was Robin Hood, that is so silly I am Peter Pan."
We hit up Grandma Christensen's trunk or treat and then headed to Grammy's neighborhood for good ole trick or treating. Stewart kept saying how fun it is to take Ella around and how cute she is, and I have to say I agree. She would run up to houses and jump down the steps when she was done- ahh I love it. I love seeing the holidays through my little girls eyes.
Peter Pan and the little chicken knocking on doors
Ella and a crazy gorilla aka- kyle
Cutest Peter Pan ever
Making sugar cookies with Grandma
Our family pumpkin
The gang carving it up
We finally got Ella to reach inside the pumpkin- she said it was gross
Ella's face is classic- not taking her eyes away from Stewart's hand
Painting her pumpkin
At the pumpkin patch- and Ella with her "baby pumpkim."
4 comments:
I am so glad you went through the trouble to find her a Peter Pan costume, because I think it is like the most darling thing ever!
Plus you know whenever they do the play of Peter Pan, he is always played by a girl, so she is right on. I love it!
oh my gosh! peter pan?! so cute!:) i love little kids in costumes. she is so cute shana! i wish i could see her! :)
She IS the cutest peter pan ever. What a great costume. So I guess we can plan on seeing eachother every year at the trunk or treat right?
She was so cute on Halloween! We took Kenadie trick or treating in our neighborhood also and she loved it! I wish we would have skipped the trunk or treat and just stayed home to trick or treat!
Post a Comment