10.27.2009

Opinions Please

So I have ventured into the world of looking for the perfect double stroller!!! And maybe there are about ten million different kinds. All of you moms of more than one child- suggestions please. I really like the one below. I don't want the double wide and I need enough room for storage plus I kind of want both seats to recline- am I being to picky?!?!

please, PLEASE help a sista out:)

9 comments:

anna banana said...

If this is the one where the seats can face both ways, pull out, yada yada, then yes I think you should get this one. I saw it in person last week and it looks fab! I want it now. I wonder how many strollers I can own in my short time as a mother with small children. :)

stewart.shana.ella said...

It is that sweet one I showed you. I saw it in Disneyland and liked it. Ha- you just need to have another garage sale and sell the one you have now:)

jamieBEE said...

I LOVE my double wide. it folds up real small & is easier to turn in.

Libby said...

i have a double wide and a double long stroller...both have their pros and cons but i think i kind of like the double wide better it is lighter and takes up less room. by graco long one seriously takes up the entire trunk! i don't know anything about the one you pictured but it sounds/looks nice. sorry i guess i am zero help! good luck!

Emily Harkness said...

Just make Ella walk. That's what I did to Bennett. I never did get a double stroller. I must say my mall outings were much more adventurous after that!:)

Emily Harkness said...

OK, that's not completely true. We do have a double jogging stroller which works great for jogging, but that's about it. I am no help to you.

Danielle said...

ok, I don't have 2 yet, but I've been obsessed with double strollers too, lol. I went and saw the red one in person, and it just seemed kinda long.. I dunno, but I always liked the idea of the side by side. I think I'm going with this one http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3375005 It folds over and then in half so it gets really small, it has cup holders for the kids, you can push it with one hand and it can take a car seat. But that red one can do a lot of cool stuff. So good luck!

susie harty said...

No advice, but I found your blog surfing the web. Can I please link to your blog from mine? I'm at thehartyfamily.blogspot.com

Staci Leach said...

There is a great stroller that has a platform that Ella can stand on and a seat for the baby! She gets the best of both worlds! Those double long strollers are a pain! I have one and rarely have ever used it but use my side by side every time I go to the airport!