September 15, 1978-October 14, 2009 Amber was the strongest person and fought one hard fight. What a great example she set in how to live our lives. We love her and know she is in a better place.
oh shana...I am seriously crying! I remember you telling me about her and I got on her blog and read about her renewing a magazine subscription and wondering if she would be around. she decided to be optomistic and renewed for 2 years! what a wonderful person she must have been! I am so sorry for the loss. You and her family as well will be in our prayers.
4 comments:
oh Shana, I'm so sorry. Life isn't fair. Our thoughts and prayers are with her family. (hugs)
Oh no! Im so sorry! This story truly breaks my heart. She really was a strong person!
oh shana...I am seriously crying! I remember you telling me about her and I got on her blog and read about her renewing a magazine subscription and wondering if she would be around. she decided to be optomistic and renewed for 2 years! what a wonderful person she must have been! I am so sorry for the loss. You and her family as well will be in our prayers.
love you! my thoughts and prayers are with your family and ambers.
Post a Comment