9.29.2009

Boy names?

Stew and I are having a hard time agreeing on BOY names. Who knew it could be so hard? I seriously can look and look and not find a name I LOVE. Ugh! Or should I say, I can't find a name that we both LIKE. It will be a fight until the very end and our little bundle will remain nameless:) I know, I know- we still have a really long time but I just like to be prepared and the not knowing bugs a little. So here is our huge list- which we can't narrow down:

Now the crazy ones are Stewart's:)

Abraham- I can't think of this one without a good chuckle
Elias
Elijah
Levi..... seeing a pattern (Stew loves bible names, me not so much)
Max- Like it
Maxwell
Ezra
Beck-Like it
Luke- this would never work in Stewart's family- big star wars fans (Luke, I am your father is what we would hear all the time)
Austin
Jack- Like it
Jackson

A few I like:

Maddax (or Matix)
Jack- the only we we semi agree on. Like it, don't love it
Crew- Stew has already axed it
Sawyer- Stew thinks this is a girls name
Lincoln- we can compromise ( instead of Abraham we can do Lincoln:)
* I like a few on Stewart's list too, but don't tell him:)

And yet as I sit here I don't LOVE really any of them:) Any idea's of cute boy names would be great. Just also thinking out loud

11 comments:

Erika said...

I have one that I KNOW you will love:
Edward Cullen Christensen.

We knew you would love it. I look forward to meeting little Edward in a few months time :)

P.S. If that doesn't tickle your fancy, try Harry Potter Christensen on for size.

Stewart said...

how about no and no. :)

anna banana said...

LOL at Harry Potter Christensen, cant imagine a better name myself. In all seriousness, Stewart please dont name your child Abraham, Elias or Elijah.

I like all the others, I love Jack. How bout Jack Bauer Christensen. I also like Crew, that is one Allen axed for us.... uh....I am no help...good luck.

Stewart said...

shana also forgot Ezra, Drake, Ashton, Ty, and Duke. hahahaha. I am particularly fond of Ezra. hahaha. I think shana hates me right now :)

Anonymous said...

I think Beck is sooo cute. My neighbor is naming her boy becket (I'm not sure if that's the spelling). I also love max. That was on our list. I love Jack too but I feel like everyone is using it. I think it's so hard to find a boy name especially when husbands have an opinion. I think they shouldn't since we have to do all the work. But I'm with you on needing to have a name for the baby. I love knowing his name. I could never be one to wait until after the birth.

So, Claire has been sick so let's get together early next week. Maybe Wednesday?

Anonymous said...

from stewart's list i like elias and beck the best. beck is cute! :) even though there are a lot of jacks, it is so cute, and would be really cute with ella too! :)

Adam and Ashley said...

Boy names are way hard. Who knew we would end up naming our little boy after a hay bailer. Guess that is where the farm boy comes out. My friend just named her little boy Krew (she used the K). I have a little nephew named Maksim (after Maksim on dancing with the stars). Sometimes they call him Maks. I also have a girl I work with who is naming her boy Lincoln. I think that is cute. I liked Keagon until Garrett named his boy Keaston. I am not much help either, but whatever you decide is what is meant to be and that little boy's name will fit him perfectly.

Melanee said...

Hey Shana! I'm so glad you found our blog. Your little Ella is so cute. Congrats on the little boy and good luck naming him. Boy names were a lot harder for us. I wanted to name him Lincoln, but my husband said that Lincoln Parker (that's our last name) sounds too much like Linkin Park. Boo.

Erika said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erika said...

Okay I'll be serious now. My friends older sister had a baby last year and named him Beckett. I think I may like that rendition a little more than just "Beck," which is also the name of a band...also Crew just reminds me of J Crew. Maybe name him Jack Crew and J Crew can be his rapper name? Just throwin' that out there.

I love that little baby floating around at the top :)

Mindy Blake said...

k so i know it is kind of weird, but I have always wanted a blake...couldn't use it caus my kid would be blake to the second degree...not so hot...but if i had another little boy i would name him diesel! Yah weird i told ya but i love it! Totally love beck too though off your lists! ;)