9.15.2009

We have an 80% chance our new baby is.......

BOY.BOY.BOY!!!! We are so excited and surprisingly Ella is too:) So now we finally get to talk about BOY names and pick out darling BOY stuff:) Chris, our ultra sound lady spent some extra time with us to see if our sweet babes would lets us take a peek..... from the view we got I would say boy. So there you go..... we couldn't be more excited! Two boy and two girls in the family is perfect!!!





And to celebrate I will probably buy this:) How cute is this stuff.

9 comments:

grammyjan said...

Yea, I am so excited for the little guy. Hurray for little boys, and they do have very cute boy clothes. Ella was way to cute when you told her. I am glad she is happy about it. She is so cute with her new boy baby doll.

anna banana said...

Yeah for a boy Christensen cousin, I am ssssssoooooo excited!

Brand.Dodie.Kenadie.Logan said...

Congrats! That is awesome!!

Erika said...

Finally! A boy to carry on the Christensen family name! lol! Congrats!

Kelly Pia said...

YEAH! Boys are so much fun!

Adam and Ashley said...

Didn't I say boy? I love my little boy and you will have so much fun with yours.

Staci Leach said...

ADORABLE. Don't you ever take for granted that you have both boy and girl! So excited for you!

Emily Harkness said...

That boy stuff is stinkin' cute!!! Where's the find?? And I hope your 80% turns out to be 100! One of each is the best!

Allred Family said...

Yay....Boys are so much FUN!!!!! Congrats :)