8.30.2009

Family Reunion

A few weeks ago we headed up to Brian Head for the Stewart family reunion. I was mostly excited for some R&R! We made the Davidson's come along for a few days as well. Stewart and Landon hiked the subway Thursday with a big group ( so sad I missed it.... slight sarcasm.) Kristin and I headed down to Cedar with all the girls to see Fox fire at the Shakespeare festival. It was good and the girls loved the day care they provide.... Ella actually keeps asking me to go back:) We had big family dinners at nights with all the Stewart's- and I mean big. I can't believe all the adults and kids. Friday we hit up Mammoth caves and Mammoth creek. Ella scares me a little sometimes by the things that she will do.... walk in the ice cold river, crawl in caves ( while telling Stew she wanted to keep going.) Repel off the balcony with bigger smiles for pictures than I have ever seen while not wanting to get down. Stewart is so excited she wants to do all this stuff.... I am a little indifferent about it:) Saturday we just had more relaxing, but did have to finally shower for another play and milt's (which was totally worth it)! And then just more relaxing.

Ella and cousin Ains chillin at Shakespeare.

See what I mean. Shouldn't this be scary to a 2 (almost 3 year old)

Also loved four wheeling- she kept asking me to ride on the motorcycle

Mammoth creek- Ella and Elliot loved throwing rock into the creek

Mammoth caves- Stew and Ella crawled pretty far back in there




Funny girls- Ella has gotten into dressing up lately. We just bought her a Cinderella dress up outfit that she really doesn't want to take off. Hoping she doesn't think she is wearing it to church today.

3 comments:

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

looks like lots of fun :] ella is such a little daredevil

Allred Family said...

Looks like you had so much fun....I love ella's little pig tails, such a fun age for girls :)

anna banana said...

So wish I could have been there, I love the repeling, she seriously doesnt look like she could be happier!