8.09.2009

Sky Mania


A favorite place of Ella's is Sky Mania. A large room with trampolines..... serious fun. Ella and Elliot jump their little hearts out! And so do the adults:)

This last week we also hit up Verrazano's- it brought me back to the days of good ole' BHS. We used to go all the time for lunch. We go back now and then and it is still my favorite pizza. It was pretty crazy to have Ella with us eight years later.

4 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

I need to pay a visit to sky mania. I used to looooooooove Verrezanos. Oh how I miss it!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

haha your high school days when i used to spy in you and stew :]

carly said...

yum! i went to verazzano's last time i was home. SO good!:)
and that trampoline place looks like so much fun! :)

Staci Leach said...

I didn't know you went to BHS! I too was a bangel!Maybe a few years earlier! I loved the Verrazanos lunch special.