8.09.2009

SLC:2009

We headed up to Salt Lake City with Stewart's family for a quick weekend trip. We escaped the heat for a few days and it was nice. The Harless and the Hooker-Zrebic family can along as well. Ella had fun hanging out with Zacc and Lynzee.

We went to the Oquirrh Moutain Temple open house. It was pretty busy since it was the last weekend for the open house. It was beautiful and Ella sang I am A Child of God pretty much the entire way through. Ella also thought the baptismal font was a spa.... she wanted to swim bad:)



We also went to Hogle Zoo. It was a blast and Ella loved all the animals. It was great since we don't have a "real" zoo here in Vegas. We had a great time spending time with family and Ella loved seeing her cousin Ainsley as well:)





3 comments:

anna banana said...

Endless fun! I wish I could have been along, I miss you guys so much!

Kelly Pia said...

I love Utah trips! You did the same things we did..how funny! Gotta love a "real" zoo!

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

looks like you guys had tons of fun :] the temple is pretty