(She had just fully enjoyed a fudge bar)
I can't get ENOUGH of this GIRL! She is such a sweet girl. Everyday she tells me at least 20 times that she loves me and it melts my heart. She is my little buddy that goes everywhere with me. I wanted to remember some of the things that she is doing at this age (feel free to skip this post.... boring mommy stuff I don't want to forget)!
-She loves to sing and knows all of the classic songs and the songs from nursery. My favorite song she sings is, "I am a Child of God."
- She is FINALLY going to nursery by herself. We had a good time with the calling but I don't think it's a good idea to put parents in nursery with there 18 month olds and then release them after a year:( Ella was way too used to having us in there.
- I checked on her in nursery through the sweet window and saw how cute she is singing her songs with all the hand gestures. Then when it came time for the lesson she raised her hand to say the prayer- the cutest thing EVER. I just wanted to SQUEEZE her!
- She loves to sing her ABC's and can identify all the letters in books and what not. She has also learned all the sounds they make.
- Very curious and always asking questions..... especially WHY. All I hear all day is WHY, WHY, WHY......
- You can tell she is a Vegas baby when we drive past a row of palm trees and she thinks we are in the forrest
- She loves Dora and now says Spanish words out of the blue. (Examples: In the car one day she handed me something and I said "gracias" and she replied, "Danata".... Then the other day she said to me... " come on mom, vamanos." It is so funny and it comes out of the blue.
-She loves family hugs and when one of us is holding her she gets her little hands around both of us and squeezes
- She always tells me how you spell her name and that her brfday is on October 20th
- She is all girl and loves her little babies and stuffed animals
- She loves to swim.... seriously such a fish. Now when she is under water she can hold her breath for a while and it starts to make me nervous
- She is such a happy girl and is busy, busy! I wouldn't have it any other way.
-She is so not picky about food anymore. She loves random things like mustard and avocado.
2 comments:
that is seriously the cutest picture. love it! :)
ella is the cutest and i love this post :] i love that picture she is seriously tooo cute
Post a Comment