7.12.2009

Loving the Lake

We had a fabulous day at the lake with John, Lisa, Kayla and Sommer. We played ALL day long and stayed cool be relaxing in the lake. We went on the tube multiple times and it got pretty rough out there. It was such a great day and I'm glad we my family came too. Although some how my mom managed to not have a single picture taken of her. We are so, so glad Ashlyn and Kyle live here now it has been really fun:)

How many grapes do you think I can get in my mouth mon?

James broke his hand so we wrapped up his hand so he could hang out in the lake with us.

We all went tubing and have minor injuries to show for it. Ella even took a turn:) She loved it.





Ashlyn and Kayla

We got part on my mom.... Ella's face is pretty funny in this picture

Ashlyn and Kyle


Feeding the fish

3 comments:

grammyjan said...

No pics of me because i was just staying safe in the houseboat and taking care of my back. Next time I hope I can suit up and enjoy all the fun. I wish I could have seen everyone on the tubes (or flying crashing, losing wedding rings etc.)It would have been fun to see Ella on the tube. At least you guys finally talked James into coming out in the water. Thanks for taking me along. Hopefully next time I can go out on the speedboat and enjoy watching all the fun. I will totally pass on the tube riding though.

Kyle ♥ Ashlyn said...

haha this was so much fun :] we need to do it again once we all recover

anna banana said...

That looks so fun, Ella is such a tan little girl, she looks gorgeous!