Meeting some of the princesses! We waited in a very long line but the girls had been talking about them so much and were so excited to meet them we had to wait. Totally worth it they were so excited. Ella did this little trick for Ariel. She kept saying, "see Ariel, see."
Ella eating her Mickey Mouse suckers. Messy but she loved them. Also with her leg up chillin' on It's a small world.
Ella was excited to see Minnie Mouse again. I'd have to say she was more excited the first time. The girls loved playing in her house.
Ella's favorite ride was Buzz Light year:) She still talks about it. Also her messy hands and face after a tasty churro:)
Ella was so glad to see her Daddy when he got home. The next morning she came into our room and got into bed with us and just sat right next to Stewart with a huge smile on her face. She sure does love her Daddy.
7 comments:
how fun for you to just get up and go! i love the picture with belle. so cute!
Now that is what I am talking about! A trip to dland! The happiest place ever:)
Looks like such fun for you guys! Buzz lightyear is Adam's fav too! :)
ah! looks like it was a blast! I'm so excited to take Ains to disneyland. She's gonna freak when she sees Minnie :) I bet she follows Ella around the whole time :)
you and Kristin should have stayed home and missed your husbands. I'm sure that is all they did while on their conference.
Then they should have just stayed home and not left in the first place. Instead of sharing a double bed with another dude.
Looks like you had a great time! Ella must have love all the princess'!
Post a Comment