3.15.2009

Crazy kids

Totally forgot these cute pictures of the kiddos from PF Chang's. The little wax sticks are very entertaining. The little glasses are my favorite and are always good for a laugh:)


On a side note: Ella is all the way potty trained. Wohooooo. Two weeks ago I just started putting underwear on her instead of her diaper and that was it we never looked back. It is so nice. I can't even believe how nice it is. Not changing a two year old's poopy diaper is AWESOME. I can't believe how spoiled we are with Ella. She is so easy going with everything. I was dreading potty training but she made it so easy for me. She has yet to have an accident. Hopefully it will stay that way even though I just said that. She is starting to hold it longer and longer now that it isn't as exciting. She stays dry threw naps and night time. She LOVES being a big girl. And I am so proud of my little bug:)

7 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

Cute pictures!! Yes! The potty training is over for us. We have it soooo good!!

Kelly said...

I love those waxie things! Great entertainment! Potty training girls is way easier than boys! Glad that it went so well!

anna banana said...

I love the butterfly on Ella's nose! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, those pictures are SO cute. we'll have to get some of those for dinners out! way to go with having ella potty trained! i still can't get andrew to stay totally try throughout the night!:(

Anonymous said...

Oh heavens! Happy Birthday! I'm the worst friend... but you know this! I've seen those bendaroos everywhere. Did you get them off the TV? Does she super love them?

Adam and Ashley said...

Happy Birthday. I've never seen the wax things but they do look entertaining. Sounds like you had a great day. See ya next week.

Emily Harkness said...

Happy (Late) Birthday! And Congratulations on the Potty Training! It definitely is the best! Your little Ella is so cute. It will be great to see you guys soon.