There is nothing cuter than TWO year old's in little tutu's! Ella started her dance class after talking about it for ages. Seriously cute..... hence the millions of pictures. She really loved it and has been showing me her new moves all week:) It is an hour long class so by the end she was a little over it but it went a lot better than I thought. She is looking forward to her next class. Sorry for the overload in pictures:)
7 comments:
Your little girl is so cute. These picture's make me miss the days that Marie and I would take Averie to dance classes.
AHHH!!! That is SO stinkin' cute!! I am so dying to get Ains into a dance class now! I love it! Ella's adorable!
That is just SO Ella. She's a natural, I've witnessed her sweet dance moves. The flailing of the arms really adds a little something extra. lol!
Isn't that so fun? I am excited for her. Where is she taking?
I love love love it!
Cute! I love tutu's on little girls as well!
oh my goodness!! that is just about the cutest thing i have ever seen!! just another reason i am so thrilled i have a girl!
Post a Comment