Stewart got me some cute stuff and made me a cake and got me flowers. Very sweet. Although on Monday I was driving home from work and Ella wanted to talk to me and the first thing she said when I got on the phone was, " we made you a cake mommy." Stewart had just finished hiding it so it would be a surprise. Then when I got home she met me outside and told me they hid my present in the office. I guess two year olds are not to be trusted:) Thanks to everyone for a great birthday. I was spoiled.
Richard and Erika were here for the week and we threw Erika a bridal shower. It was fun and they got a lot of good stuff. Especially from Anna, Danielle and I:) I know Erika will not be pleased with the pictures below but I of course wanted to show off Danielle's hat making skills:) And how awesome does Richard look?
We of course had fun with Ainsley while they were in town. Danielle and I took the girls to the park one afternoon. The weather in Utah is not so great and Ainsley hadn't been to the park in a while. The girls had a fun time and it was cute to watch them play together.
2 comments:
Oh my goodness! I totally missed your BIRTHDAY! Gosh i am a dork! So sorry! Hope you had a great birthday lady!
Fun times!
Post a Comment